Myth: Guests Don't Like Dispensers
- In reviews of hotels with higher-end dispensers, only 5% mention dispensers and 95% of mentions are positive.
- In a Cornell study in 2011, perceptions of dispensers were positive and leisure and business travelers liked dispensers similarly.
- Guests like dispensers for varying reasons
- Ease of use and better ergonomics
- Not having to ask hotel to replace small bottles
- Environmental impacts
Myth: Dispensers are More Work for Housekeepers
- Dispensers only need to be refilled about once a week
- Kure dispensers can be filled easily and hygienically right in the shower.
Myth: Dispensers are Not Hygienic
- Internal pump assures no contact with bacteria
- Tubes easily removed for deep cleaning
- Lever easily cleaned after each use
- Tamper-proof lid assures so no foreign substances come into contact with product
Myth: Dispensers Won't Support My Brand
- Kure high-end stainless and aluminum dispensers are more elegant than plastic bottles and all other shower dispensers on the market.
- Kure dispensers can be fully customized to support your brand
- Cost savings allow hotels to use higher-end product